FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Week Three

We had unusually warm weather in November and tried to take advantage of it as often as possible. Seth was great about trying to get me outside everyday so I didn't go insane being in the house all day. My friend Sarah was also good about getting me outside and we would go for walks around the block with our babies at least twice a week. During one of our walks Seth and I ventured to the track, we figured it was about time we took Champ to see his first track. We had a great time jogging around the track with the little guy and telling him old race stories.

Seth at the starting line getting ready to race around the track with Champ.
Champ likes to sleep with one hand on the side of his head like he is modeling!! I just love it!!
I already posted this picture, but Auntie I and her family came to visit us during Champ's third week. We love the Turnages and wish they were closer.
I was messing round with the camera and took this picture of Champ and thought it was so funny because it doesn't look like him at all!

No comments: