FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

These are Fun

I usually don't do these, but needed a quick post to appease my sister!

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Who were your best friends?
I would have to say… Irish, Adrienne, Katie Rose and Kayla

2. What sports did you play?
Mostly track and cross country, but I also played volleyball as a freshman and sophomore.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
An old blue Honda Civic. It was awesome; we called it Papa Smurf and had many good memories with him. Unfortunately, Papa Smurf died before I graduated and I moved up to a red Honda Civic. I still drive the red Honda to this day. Yep, now you know, Seth and I are real big spenders. :)

4. On a Friday night what were you doing?
Going to sporting events, hanging out with friends etc...

5. Were you a party animal?
Ummm, I think no is the correct answer :)

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Maybe just a little, but I really have to give it up to Adrienne and Kayla they were the queens of flirting and I luv’em!

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No, but I had friends who were.

8. Were you a nerd?
I don’t think so. Athletes aren’t nerds… right? Just kidding.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song?
That’s a no; I’m having a hard time just remembering my college fight song!

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Fox and Mr. Wortman

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
I usually went off campus for lunch

13. Name the school’s full name?
Fruita Monument High School

14. School mascot?
Wildcat

15. School Colors?
Blue and White

16. Rival high school?
Central and Grand Junction

17. Did you go to Prom?
Yep, once I turned 16 I went to every dance. I love to dance!!

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yes, it was fun, but if I could go back I would go back to college, now that was a blast!

19. What do you remember most about graduation?
The excitement and fun with family and friends.

20. Where did you go senior skip day?
To be honest, I don’t remember. Sad!

21. Favorite memory?
Too many to choose just one. But, purposely running into (a love tap, really) a “smoker” with my car was pretty funny. It’s a hilarious story and the guy was okay, he wasn’t hurt. :)

22. Were you in any clubs?
Yes, if sports count.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
City Market and Wendy’s

24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yes and no, doesn’t being pregnant count?

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
My good buddy Shaler Wells

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Yes, and I can’t believe it’s only a few years away.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
Fruita didn’t have home room teachers.

28. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Seth Hejny! Who could resist a track star that carried around a shoe box at track meets? :) He was sooo cute!!

29. Do you still talk to people from high school?
Yes, a few

30. Did you win prom queen or king?
My senior year I was nominated for Homecoming Queen, but my good friend Dana won instead, so I couldn’t be too disappointed.

31. Where did you work in high school?
I hate to admit it, but I never worked until I went to college.

32. What were your grades?
Good enough to get me into college, that’s all that matters right? :)

33. What was your dress style?
Casual: I became super casual my senior year and would go to school with wet hair and no makeup. Sexy!

34. What year did you graduate
2000

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Love this one,Too! So fun!

Edwards. said...

good job tia! Love it that you did something. :)