FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

HypnoBirthing

We started our HypnoBirthing classes in August and just finished our last class. It was a very enlightening class and I'm glad Seth and I found it. Although, I'm not sure Seth appreciated watching all the birthing videos, they freak him out every time. Sometimes I tease him and say, "It’s a good thing my Mom will be there to help me when you pass out," but I know when Champ actually comes Seth will be a great birthing coach! There were eight couples in our class and everyone was having a boy! Talk about against the odds!

Above is a pic of Seth and I on the last day of class with our birthing ball. :)


For those of you who aren't quite sure what HypnoBirthing is or have heard funny things about it here's a little info (there are a few different methods, but we chose the Mongan Method): "HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method, is a unique method of relaxed, natural childbirth education, enhanced by hypnosis techniques, that allows women to use their natural instincts to bring about a safer, easier, more comfortable birthing in a way that most mirrors nature. Emphasis is placed on both pregnancy and childbirth as well as on HypnoBirthing®. As a birthing method, HypnoBirthing® is as new as tomorrow and as old as ancient times."

No comments: