FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two of the Many


We're pregnant! We found out in February (the morning of Feb 8th to be exact) that we are expecting. It was quite the shock at first, and pictured are just two of the many tests I bought and took "just to make sure." However, after the initial shock (Seth was skiing and almost feel over when I told him) wore off, we found it impossible to stop smiling. We are ecstatic about the new addition and I think I have rubbed my belly everyday since we found out.


We also used the picture of the pregnancy tests to let our parents know that they were finally going to get a little Seth and Tia, and they no longer needed to remind us that “it’s time you two have a baby….”

No comments: