FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Weekend!!

This was a very busy, but very good weekend. Seth ran the Wasatch Back Relay this weekend and I had my first ever BusinessWeek photo shoot!

Seth was part of a team of 12 people that ran 178 miles from Logan to Park City. Each person ran 3 or 4 legs ranging from 3 - 8 miles and then switches off with the next person. At the end each person has run an average of 14 miles over a 24 hour period. Luckily for Seth, he got all the hardest legs because of his lovely running history (he he, running up mountain passes is his favorite, jk). He had a great time though, and wants to do it again next year. And I think I might actually do it next year with him. I’ll included pictures of the race and Seth’s team as soon as I get my camera to connect properly with the computer, grrrr.

http://www.ragnarrelay.com/wasatchback/index.php

While I was bummed I didn’t get to participate in or watch Seth run the race, I was very excited because on Friday I had my first ever photo shoot with BusinessWeek. The shoot was for one of our clients, WingateWeb. BusinessWeek is writing a story on the company’s unusually beginning and flew a photographer out for a photo. It was great! We took the photographer to Wingate’s new building that’s still under constructions and American Fork Canyon for the shoot. My favorite photos were in the new building with the raw metal and different textures. I hope it doesn’t sound like bragging, but seriously, I was so excited. It’s my first time ever doing a full-on photo shoot with a big publication like BusinessWeek! I’ll link to the story when it’s published.

No comments: