FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Family Pictures 2008

My friend Holly just got a new camera and took our family pictures at Sundance the other day, so I thought I would share a few with you. Thanks Holly!! The coloring is off on some of the pictures because I was messing with them on PhotoShop, but don't worry, Mindy is going to work her magic and make them "pretty" again. :)

My two favorite people in the world! Don't they look so cute! Grant loves sitting on Seth's shoulders. It's hallirious to watch Grant pat and pull Seth's hair while he's up there. :)
Grant is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 11 months old.
Hello from the Hejnys!
Grant looks just like Seth did when Seth was a baby.
Grant loves to stand and walk all over now. We had a hard time keeping him still for the photos.



5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

New pictures YEA! They look great!

Edwards. said...

It's about time, and I agre with Sarah....new pictures yeah! They do look great tia! So cute, and I can not believe how big grant is...seriously, he is huge, and doesn't even look like a baby any more. I can't wait to come and kiss his cute little face!

Scottkids said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Grant has got to be the cutest baby boy (Besides my own :))He is BEAUTIFUL! You look absolutely stunning too! Your Seth looks like a model in the pics! What a beautiful family!!!

2 princesses & 2 knights said...

My Sara and I love the new pics. Cute...Cute...Cute!

Emily said...

yup i tagged you on my blog.